7 Ways to Shorten Your Degree

Transfer credit recognizes how far you’ve come. We can do a free transfer evaluation of any previous college experience in one business day. That’s not the only way to get a head start on your degree. We can also look into your eligibility to earn additional credits from military, police academy, career, and other life experience.

Previous College

Nearly all of our programs accept transfer credits. Send us unofficial transcripts from an accredited college or university and we’ll complete a transfer credit evaluation within one business day.

Life Experience

Not all college-level learning takes place in the classroom. Through LearningCounts™, you can earn college credit for life experience through learning portfolios.

Military Training 

Herzing University offers a free evaluation of military transcripts for college credit.

Workforce Training

The American Council on Education (ACE) helps adults gain access to academic credit for formal courses and examinations taken outside of the traditional classroom. 

Advanced Placement

We accept credit for any applicable nationally recognized advanced placement testing, including:

  • Advanced Placement (AP) from the College Board
  • DANTES l Subject Standardized Tests (DSST)

Skills Testing

You may request to take a competency-based exemption exam if you believe you have expert knowledge of the content of a course based on work experience or other studies.

Transfer Agreements

We have a number of transfer agreements with technical and community colleges nationwide. 

Contact us today to get started by completing the form above or by calling (866) 255-7607 to speak with an admissions advisor.