Explore your Partnership Benefits
Through an educational partnership between the National Hispanic Nurses Association (NAHN) and Herzing University, NAHN members are eligible to receive exclusive benefits not available to the general public, toward an education at Herzing University.
- Special Online RN-BSN Cohort 35% tuition reduction!
- 20% Tuition reduction* on all Nursing & MBA programs.
- Waived application fee
- Free evaluations of prior learning for transfer credit
- Over 40+ degree programs
- Dedicated Support Team
Special Online RN-BSN Cohort
35% tuition reduction!
Established in 1965, Herzing University is a regionally accredited, nonprofit institution that offers undergraduate and graduate programs designed to meet the needs of professionals along their career pathway in the areas of technology, business, nursing, healthcare and public safety.
Advance your nursing career and make a difference! It’s possible with Herzing.
At Herzing University, we’ve helped thousands of working adults just like you to take the next step in their education and career, and we can help you too!
As NAHN member you are eligible for a 35% tuition reduction on the Online RN-BSN program, a 20% tuition reduction on all additional Nursing and Graduate programs or a 10% tuition reduction on all Non-Nursing Undergraduate programs.
Flexible Learning Options
Herzing University offers many courses and full degree programs 100% online, providing increased flexibility for working adults. Certain courses and programs are also available in person at one of our ten campuses located across 7 states.
Easily transfer qualified existing college credit, military experience or prior learning into a program at Herzing, expediting your time to graduation.
What We Offer
Go from an associate degree in nursing (ASN/ADN) to BSN degree and launch your nursing career to the next level in as few as 12 months.
- Start fast, earn your degree fast: rolling admissions, 8-week classes
- Full-time and part-time options available
- Dedicated nursing support teams and experienced instructors
- Continuing education activities in each course to use toward license renewal
- Online pathways to a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN): earn dual credit towards an MSN in our RN to BSN to MSN track, or consider our online accelerated RN to MSN program to go from ADN to MSN.
You may choose from several MSN concentrations to take the next step up to new heights in your nursing career.
- MSN-AGACNP - Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- MSN-AGPCNP - Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- MSN-FNP - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN-PMHNP - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- MSN in Nursing Education (Nurse Educator)
- MSN in Nursing Leadership and Administration
What to Expect
- Direct communication and support from conveniently accessible instructors, academic and writing tutors and your student services advisor
- A consistent and dedicated support system from enrollment through post-graduation
- A Herzing clinical coordinator to help you prepare and plan for your clinical experience
- Simple enrollment process with direct guidance from Herzing to ensure a seamless experience
- Free counseling and mental health wellness support
- 24/7 technical support
- Submit your information in the Get Started box on this website
- Learn more about the program and enrollment requirements
- Complete your enrollment process
Being able to earn my bachelor's degree while working as a registered nurse was a huge advantage, as was the fact that the entire RN-BSN program was online. It was a challenge managing a full-time job and new courses every eight weeks, but the classes were set up nicely, allowing me enough time to complete my assignments and projects.
Lindsey Van Galder
RN to BSN Student
Whether you’re interested in starting classes or looking for more information, complete the short form below.
Related Blog Posts
Read on for advice, resources, tips and tricks to help you along your educational journey. By providing a wide range of thought leadership on a variety of topics, our blog serves as an integral resource for Herzing’s student body.